Bugs and Walls [Alpha 4]
This update adds a small change to endless mode and fixes a lot of bugs.
- Added some door variations in Endless mode as you get further in (walls either side of varying length).
- Added key count to editing palette to help with debugging.
- Cleaned up map screenshots to look more like their previews.
- Changed preview gfx for Slow.
- Fixed an overflow bug to do with sorting recycled sprites (recycled so many that the sorting order went into negative numbers).
- Turner Helm no longer blocks an ally swap.
- Campaign map is reloaded when dropping in / out of edit mode.
- Turned off spawn sound for spawn-on-death elements (too noisy).
- Bigger Virus resting frame (easier to tell apart from a Box when it has passives).
- Changed selection sound (sounded too farty).
- Fixed animations not being garbage collected.
- Fixed some acting elements being able to act after being destroyed.
- Fixed add-level button calling map preview and crashing the game.
- Fixed endless mode becoming unplayable after saving a level in edit mode.
- Fixed horizontal trap showing vertical trap gfx.
I hoped to add some new features and do more work on Endless mode but the amount of bugs I fixed (some which have been in the game for a long time) demanded I put out a stable build of the game before further tinkering.
pc-alpha-4.zip 42 MB
Oct 24, 2020
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.